Enjoy a HKD300 rebate simply by spending HKD3,000 or more when booking flights departing from Hong Kong using the Cathay Pacific app with your HSBC credit card via Apple Pay. Offer valid between 1 March 2019 - 29 February 2020.
*This offer can be enjoyed once a month until 29 February 2020.
*Tickets must originate and be issued in Hong Kong.
The promotional period is from 1 March 2019 to 29 February 2020.
Bookings must be made using the Cathay Pacific app during the promotional period listed above. Tickets must originate and be issued in Hong Kong.
- The promotional period of this promotion is from 1 March 2019 to 29 February 2020, both dates inclusive (the “Promotional Period”).
- This promotion applies to customers holding any Hong Kong Dollar personal primary, combined additional, separate additional credit cards issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited in Hong Kong (and its successors and assigns) (HSBC) (each an “Eligible Credit Card”) and any Eligible Credit Card that has been added to Apple Pay as a channel of payment. Customers holding any of the Eligible Credit Cards shall be referred to as the “Cardholders” below. All relevant payments (including taxes and surcharges) must be made with an Eligible Credit Card via Apple Pay during the Promotional Period in order to enjoy the Offer (as defined in Clause 3 below) under this promotion.
- Cardholders are entitled to receive HK$300 spending rebate for any single transaction worth a Net Spending Amount of HK$3,000 or above conducted with an Eligible Credit Card via Apple Pay at Cathay Pacific App (“CX App”) during the Promotional Period, subject to the maximum amount of spending rebate set out in Clause 5 below (the “Offer”). “Net Spending Amount" means the final transaction amount charged to an Eligible Credit Card after all applicable discounts, reductions and use of coupons.
- The Offer is only applicable to the flight tickets that are originated and issued in Hong Kong. Bookings must be made on Cathay Pacific App.
- Each Cardholder (with the same identity document and regardless of the number of Eligible Credit Cards held by the Cardholder) is only entitled to receive a maximum of HK$300 spending rebate for each month during the Promotional Period. Each month refers to the month of March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November or December of 2019 and January or February of 2020.
- Upon verification and confirmation by HSBC that the transactions are qualified for the Offer, the corresponding spending rebate will be automatically credited to the Cardholder’s Eligible Credit Card account that used to perform the last transaction on or before 30 September 2019 (in relation to transactions conducted during the period from March to June 2019); on or before 31 December 2019 (in relation to transactions conducted during the period from July to September 2019); on or before 31 March 2020 (in relation to transactions conducted during the period from October to December 2019); and on or before 31 May 2020 (in relation to transactions conducted during the period from January to February 2020).
- Cathay Pacific Airways Limited accepts no liability for and makes no representations or warranties regarding the spending rebate fulfilment provided by HSBC.
- For details regarding spending rebate, please refer to
- This offer is subject to change without prior notice.
- Cathay Pacific Airways Limited and HSBC reserve the right of final decision on the offer.
- Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.