Domestic Helper Fares to Philippines
*Fares includes taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges.
Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon offer exclusive fares to domestic helpers from The Philippines being employed in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macau Special Administrative Region or Mainland China. Hurry and act now.
*If you have only one name in your passport, please enter your “Title” in both the “Given Name” and "Title" fields.
Make a booking
- Fares displayed include taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges. All fares, government taxes and fees, and surcharges are subject to change at any time. For ticket cancellations, where applicable, the Hong Kong Passenger Security Charge, the Hong Kong Air Passenger Departure Tax, and the Hong Kong International Airport Construction Fee will be refunded without any administration fees.
- Offer applies to Filipino Domestic Helper being employed in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macau Special Administrative Region or Mainland China.
- A valid passport number and Employment Contract Number of the domestic helper is required while making the online purchase.
- Passenger must present the registered passport with the Employment Contract Number as stated in your working visa upon check-in at the Hong Kong International Airport.
- Cathay Pacific reserves the right to collect a surcharge of HKD2,000 should the proof of identity registered not be presented by the passenger during check-in. The surcharge is non-refundable.
- The fares detailed in this offer are subject to limited availability and offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Offers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
You may also like
Flightsfrom HKD$1,814Economy Class, Fly from 19 Jun 2019 - 18 Dec 2019
Apply now to earn up to 154,000 Asia MilesUse from 10 Jun 2019 - 31 Aug 2019
Shopping offers from ICONSIAMUse from 01 May 2019 - 31 Jul 2019
Economy Class to Vietnam from HKD$2,235*Flightsfrom HKD$2,235Economy Class, Fly from 17 May 2018 - 31 Dec 2019
HSBC rebate: HKD$300 via Apple PayUse from 01 Mar 2018 - 28 Feb 2019