- Departure period
- 01 Dec 2018 to 10 Dec 2018
- 24 Dec 2018 to 11 Apr 2019
- 22 Apr 2019 to 19 Jun 2019
- 13 Aug 2019 to 11 Dec 2019
- 24 Dec 2019 to 31 Mar 2019
- Book by
- 30 Jun 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
The capital city of the Sichuan Province, or ‘Heavenly State’, Chengdu is a modern-ancient fusion of pretty panoramas and thriving cityscapes just a few kilometres apart. Famed for its giant panda population, a visit to Chengdu offers a rare opportunity to witness these beautiful animals in their natural habitat.
Experience the enchantment of the Jiuzhai Valley where cascading white waters plummet onto the rocks below and emerald lakes reflect every shade of green from the surrounding forest. At the Sanxingdui Museum, the intricate craftsmanship of the Bronze Human Head evokes a sense of understanding of the history of China. End your exploration by lingering over a bubbling pot of spicy Sichuan broth accompanied by fresh tofu and succulent meats - a mouthwatering way to experience the country’s most authentic flavours.
Dublin - Chengdu
1. Sale period until 30 June 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. Name changes are not allowed.
6. Cancellations/refunds before flight/after departure: Not permitted.
7. No-show: Non-refundable.
8. Stopovers: Permitted both directions in HKG on routes to Asia, Mainland China & Southwest Pacific for €30.
9. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
10. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.