Fare Structure and Booking Class for tickets issued in Taiwan(CX/KA ticket stock 160/043)
Latest update: 04 Nov 2016 0:00 HKT (GMT+8)
Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon has divided our fares into various booking classes, each with different conditions. These booking classes are indicated by alphabetical characters, such as ”I’, “M” or “V”.
- Conditions may vary based on flights and departure time/periods.
- You can view the conditions applied to your flight during the time of booking online.
- Accepting the conditions is a required step to complete your booking.
- Conditions based on different classes :
- Minimum and Maximum stay - A certain number of days between your outbound and return flight are required.
- Change Ticket (Rebooking) - Change your reservation to another day of time will be subject to fare structure: this might or might not involve a surcharge.
- Cancel Ticket - Cancel ticket will be subject to a cancellation fee according to different route.
- Partially Cancel - After flight departure, partially cancel and refund might be available, subject to Fare Types and Conditions.
- Stopover - Stopover in Hong Kong might be available, either free of charge or with an additional fee, subject to different routes and fare conditions.
- Asia Miles - Booking classes eligible to accumulate mileage:
- First Class (150%) : F, A
- Business Class (125%) : J, C, D, I
- Premium Economy (110%) : W, R, E
- Economy Class (100%) : Y, B, H, K, M, L, V
- Economy Class (25%) : S, N, Q
- Route Definition
- Short haul Routes - South East Asia, North East Asia and China
- Long Haul Routes - Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Middle East and South Asian Sub-continent.
- Cathay Pacific Fare Types - Conditions may vary per flight (Type revampe from 17 October 2016):
- First Class Flex / First Class Standard
- Business Flex / Business Save
- Premium Economy Flex / Premium Economy Standard
- Economy Flex / Economy Standard /Economy Save / Economy Supersaver
- Routes and Booking Classes : Effective from 17 October 2016
|Premium Economy Class||Business Class||First Class|
|South East Asia, North East Asia and China||E||W,R||I||J,C,D||A||F|
|Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Middle East and South Asian Sub-continent.||E||W,R||I||J,C,D||A||F|
|South East Asia, North East Asia and China||O||S,N,Q||L,V||Y,B,H,K,M|
|Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Middle East and South Asian Sub-continent.||O||S,N,Q||L,V||Y,B,H,K,M|
- Booking class above serves as reference. The fares detailed in each offer/promotion are subject to availability.
- Booking classes eligible to Asia Miles are Q or above : (F/A/J/C/D/I/W/R/E/Y/B/H/K/M/L/V/S/N/Q)