Special ticketing guidelines for unrest in Mumbai
Latest update: 04 Jan 2018 9:00 HKT (GMT+8)
Due to unrest in Mumbai, with immediate effect, rebooking and rerouting charges will be waived for all tickets issued worldwide (irrespective of fare type) on/before 3 January 2018 for travel with Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Mumbai between 3 January 2018 and 4 January 2018.
1. Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon tickets
a. Cancellation and Refund
- No waiver on cancellation and refund charges
b. Rebooking/ rerouting
Rebooking/ rerouting charges will be waived on conditions that:
- Such requests are made on/before 4 January 2018 and before departure, for travel with Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Mumbai between between 3 January 2018 and 4 January 2018.
No-show passengers are not eligible for the waiver.
- Revised (NEW) travel date must be on/before 20 January 2018 and subject to flight availability.
In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the respective fare rule, e.g. blackout dates, flight application, weekend/weekday travel, stopover charges and applicable seasonality by collecting additional/refunding difference (if any) as appropriate.
- Reissuance charges will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket
- Rerouting to/from/via Cathay Pacific/ Cathay Dragon online cities
And subject to flight availability and fare/tax difference.
c. Group Tickets
- Please refer to your local travel agent.
2. Asia Miles airline award tickets
For further details:
- Please regularly check the .
- You can also contact The Marco Polo Club at (+852) 2747 5500 or Asia Miles Service Hotline at (+852) 2747 3838.
- For further details, please refer to Asia Miles Terms and Conditions at Asia Miles Airline Award Redemption – .