Club news - Special Ticketing Guideline
Special Ticketing Guideline for Typhoon Talim
Last Updated: 12 September 2017
Due to Typhoon Talim, the following special guidelines will apply with immediate effect for all Asia Miles airline award tickets issued on or before 11 September 2017 for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking involving Taipei, Kaohsiung or Taichung between 13 September and 14 September 2017.
Asia Miles airline award tickets
- Cancellation and Refund
- Permitted with service fee waived.
- Rebooking / Rerouting
- Permitted with service fee waived on condition that:
- Such requests are made on/before 14 September 2017 and before departure, for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking involving Taipei, Kaohsiung or Taichung between 13 September and 14 September 2017.
- Revised (new) travel date must be on / before 21 September 2017 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- Re-issuance service charge will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via Taipei, Kaohsiung or Taichung is permitted, subject to flight availability, miles and tax difference.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the terms and conditions of Asia Miles.
For further details:
- Please contact Marco Polo Club at (+852) 2747 5500 or Asia Miles Service Hotline (+852) 2747 3838.
- Please refer to the Asia Miles Terms and Conditions at Asia Miles Airline Award Redemption – General Conditions.