Special ticketing guidelines for winter storm in the U.S.
Laatste wijziging: 05 Jan 2018 15:00 HKT (GMT+8)
Due to winter storm in the U.S., with immediate effect, rebooking, rerouting and refund charges will be waived for all tickets issued worldwide (irrespective of fare type) on/before 5 January 2018 for travel with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Washington DC, Montreal and Quebec-Canada between 5 January 2018 and 8 January 2018.
1. Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon tickets
a. Cancellation and Refund
- Waive on cancellation and refund charges
- No show passenger is not eligible for the waiver
- For all tickets include non- refundable tickets
b. Rebooking/ rerouting
Rebooking/ rerouting charges will be waived on conditions that:
- Such requests are made on/before 8 January 2018 and before departure, for travel with Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon confirmed booking arriving to and departing from South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Washington DC, Montreal and Quebec-Canada between between 5 January 2018 and 8 January 2018.
No-show passengers are not eligible for the waiver.
- Revised (NEW) travel date must be on/before 31 January 2018 and subject to flight availability.
In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the respective fare rule, e.g. blackout dates, flight application, weekend/weekday travel, stopover charges and applicable seasonality by collecting additional/refunding difference (if any) as appropriate.
- Reissuance charges will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket
- Rerouting to/from/via Cathay Pacific/ Cathay Dragon online cities
And subject to flight availability and fare/tax difference.
c. Group Tickets
- Please refer to your local travel agent.
2. Asia Miles airline award tickets
For further details:
- Please regularly check the .
- You can also contact The Marco Polo Club at (+852) 2747 5500 or Asia Miles Service Hotline at (+852) 2747 3838.
- For further details, please refer to Asia Miles Terms and Conditions at Asia Miles Airline Award Redemption – .