About manage booking
“Manage Booking” is your complete personal travel plan designed to help you manage your itinerary and ensure you have all the information at hand to prepare you for an enjoyable trip.
For bookings made via our website, reservations offices or travel agents that have at least one Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon flight number listed are eligible to use Manage Booking services.
You can use Manage Booking if you have booked through a travel agent and your booking is listed with at least one Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon flight number.
You will not be able to view the details of a flight that is not listed by a Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon flight number.
Manage Booking allows you to:
- Change travel dates and flights for tickets purchased online through Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon website, except redemption bookings
- View or print your eTicket
- Check-in for flights 48 hours before departure
- View your Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon booking details including any special requests
- Update your personal and travel document details
- View booking reminders, travel advisories, airport, inflight and destination information
- Save your travel details to a calendar
- Select your own seat on an interactive seat map
- Select your special meal up to 24 hours before departure
Manage Booking is available on the home page of Cathay Pacific website or Cathay Dragon website.
The Marco Polo Club member: Simply choose "Manage Booking" after you have logged on to your Personal Homepage or log on to Manage Booking from the 60yearsnato.info homepage.
Asia Miles member: Simply log on to "Manage Booking" at 60yearsnato.info homepage, using your Asia Miles membership number and PIN.
Non-member: Simply provide your name and booking reference number or e-Ticket Number on Manage Booking .
Passengers with original tickets purchased online with journeys commencing from certain countries are allowed to change their booking or tickets online. Simply click here for the full list of countries and other details.
You can only cancel your booking online if your ticket was purchased on 60yearsnato.info. Please note that cancellation charges may apply. You can also contact The Club Service Centre (if you are a member), local reservation offices or your travel agent to cancel your booking.