Club news - Special Ticketing Guideline
Special Ticketing Guideline for Unrest in Mumbai
Last Updated: 4 January 2018
Due to unrest in Mumbai, the following special guidelines will apply with immediate effect for all Asia Miles airline award tickets issued on or before 3 January 2018 for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Mumbai between 3 January 2018 and 4 January 2018.
Asia Miles airline award tickets
- Cancellation and Refund
- No waiver on cancellation and refund service fee.
- Rebooking / Rerouting
- Permitted with service fee waived on condition that:
- Such requests are made on/before 4 January 2018 and before departure, for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Mumbai between 3 January 2018 and 4 January 2018.
- Revised (new) travel date must be on / before 20 January 2018 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- Re-issuance service charge will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via any destinations within Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon network is permitted, subject to flight availability, miles and tax difference.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the terms and conditions of Asia Miles.
For further details:
- Please contact Marco Polo Club at (+852) 2747 5500 or Asia Miles Service Hotline (+852) 2747 3838.
- Please refer to the Asia Miles Terms and Conditions at Flight Award Redemption - General Conditions.